Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Resonating rattle

Rob J

Singapore
I have acquired a horrible resonating noise from just behind the centre air vents, seems at it's worst about 5000rpm. Anyone got any ideas on a fix? It's really bugging me :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65168

THought you weren't going to use the car in case it fades/corrodes/skids? Now it rattles as well! No hope! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65169

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Richard Eff on 03 July 2006

THought you weren't going to use the car in case it fades/corrodes/skids? Now it rattles as well! No hope! :twisted:
I know..... it's a heap of junk....I'm off to get something reliable like a Maserati

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65174

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 03 July 2006

Previous poster said:

I know..... it's a heap of junk....I'm off to get something reliable like a Maserati

And will Sir be requiring the optional matching man bag in unicorn scrotum to go with his Maserati? :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65185

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 03 July 2006

I have acquired a horrible resonating noise from just behind the centre air vents, seems at it's worst about 5000rpm. Anyone got any ideas on a fix? It's really bugging me :(
Keep the revs over 5,000 :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65188

Previous poster said:

lol

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65199

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back