Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Change of language

Andrew Williamson

Residing in Spain, I have a 996 C2 Cab Facelift model with which i would like to change the digital display to read in english. Can anyone let me know what is involved.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64623

Knowing Porsche it sounds complicated. Good luck - is it really annoying you?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64626

Do you have a sexy spanish satnav woman? That might be worth keeping (unless you actually want to find your way around)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64636

Got the sexy spanish speaker but the cars originally italian! When i know whats involved i can decide on my options, swap for an Italian or a trip to the local Porsche centre, perhaps both.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64638

If you have PCM 2, click Main, then click set, then the third option down will be Language ( Spainish Equivelant ) then select English

Very easy to do

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64639

Dave, thanks for advice - all done, the spanish girlfriend gets a reprieve.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64640

Dave, (anybody) how are you on the navigation system...

It displays an 'Initialising navigation system' which lasts for a good minute and then asks me to enter the cd, i have a number of cd's (a box set of european maps & a 'Porsche Communication Management Deutschland 2000-1.1) it keeps returning the message 'error reading cd, please check cd' regardless of what cd i insert. Am i missing a cd or is there a way i can check to see if its the cd drive itself that is at fault. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64642

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back