Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997S 07 spec changes?

snarf

Any rumours or knowledge of C2S 2007 specification additions/changes?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61398

Who is this ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61402

Nothing that I have heard yet - are you in the market for one snarf? (wasn't that the name of the cat in Thundercats?)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61405

All they did between the 05 and 06 model was upgrade the sat nav to inc TMC. I haven't heard of anything yet, other than a roof transport system will be available for the cabriolet.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61415

The only changes for the Porsche cars will be the 987 S will get the Cayman S engine and the regular Boxster will get the regleeurr engine with 245 horses! The Cayenne wlll also get a facelift and a new engine - the 3.2 will go up to 3.4! But don't tell anyone you heard from me : )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61432

I believe that prices for the 911 (997) are up about 3%, but include the Porsche VTS tracking system as standard (was previously a £1,200 cost option).

Not aware of any other changes

Sidicks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61481

Apparently the VTS is the dogs bits, much better than other tracking devices and less of a drain on the battery, but i bet you all knew that anyway! However, almost impossible to retro fit to cars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61485

Thanks for your inputs, the inclusion of VTS is interesting and will probably avoid an Insurance mandated retro fit, shame about 3% uplift but not unexpected.

To answer a few of your questions:

Snarf was one of the Thundercats but I chose the name because my son plays guitar for "Snarf Takes up the Challenge" check them out at -
http://www.snarftakesupthechallenge.co.uk/

I'm hoping to order a C2S for delivery this autumn, GT silver, ocean blue leather plus a few options.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61539

I think it also comes with pipe and slippers as standard :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61548

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 30 May 2006

I think it also comes with pipe and slippers as standard :wink:
Poon, not everyone is as good a driver/as mad a driver as you.

Thanks for the laps on Friday, I could have sat there all day. I so want a 3

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61552

No, just so I can walk round the grassy parts, picking up all of those little plastic clips :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61556

Poon, I don't smoke so could I swap the pipe for a cardigan and what colour are the slippers? :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61557

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 30 May 2006
No, just so I can walk round the grassy parts, picking up all of those little plastic clips :p

HaHa

you all know that you all secretly want a 3!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61569

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 31 May 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 30 May 2006

HaHayou all know that you all secretly want a 3!
No - I want a 3, I secretly want a 2! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61572

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back