Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thumbs up for Northway...

Daniel

Donnington
Evening All,

I have just got back from having the babe serviced.

I don't know if many of you know Northway, But I can give the place 100% for service and price..

Got there this morning at 9 am, had a quick chat with the owner Ray Northway and explained what needed to be done and the worries I had about the 'Clonking' noise.. Set of on foot to find the local cafe for breakie, with-in an hour had a call so say what needed to be done all costing and time she would be ready.

Walked back arriving at 11am, with my car on the ramp and I was taken into the workshop to show me what they were going to be doing/changing..(he then opened up the barn and showed me all his 911's 15 in total, and walked me round telling me all about Northway and people who work there, nice touch I thought)

I hung around for a few hours while the parts arrived from OPC reading, the work was done done by 2 pm, and the chap working on the car took her out on road test (it seems weird seeing someone else in your car !) he got back and was happy. Then Ray himself came out and took it for a road test to check all was well.

He came back, saying it felt a little 'twichie' but nothing to worry about, gave me a spare pint of oil and the bill....

12,000 Service

Replace 2 both front drop links

And a quick once over...

All in £409.56 !

Which I was very happy with, not just the price but the way I was looked after and the passion everyone had for my car..

Dan :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58589

Nice to hear a good review of Northway,

though a few of the chaps on here have had indiffrent service.

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58590

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back