Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

squeeky window

Nitrous Sorry to hear it. Even more sorry that the little sh!t was unharmed. Hope everything sorts itself out as painlessly as possible.

And Fuchs Big dog and Bigger Gun

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60012

Nitrous, how awful

The car can be replaced, glad you and your family are OK

I hope the little idiot gets what's coming to him :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60014

We know what's coming to him, NOTHING, the great british justice system.

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60019

Is it me, or this forum getting a bit right wing?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60021

From what i gather the whole Uk is getting a bit right wing................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60023

And you're in Switzerland!

So why do we keep voting for a labour government who are slowly mugging the middle classes?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60034

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Anthony Corbett on 19 May 2006

And you're in Switzerland!

So why do we keep voting for a labour government who are slowly mugging the middle classes?
I think the recent local elections showed otherwise

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60039

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/000_0031.jpg

Just thought I'd show you what my car now looks like.........btw. the little scouse b*stard who did this is out on bail.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61065

I had not bothered with the thread so did not know what had happened. What a state!

Initially when I saw the picture on the other thread you had a major accident.

Good luck with the Insurance.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61097

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 19 May 2006

You dont even feel safe in your own home these days.
Where the hell are you suposed to keep your keys.

http://www.findaproperty.com/story

Gated communities IMO are the way forward. I thought about moving to Chelsea or Knightsbridge however after hearing about how the wealthy are preyed upon I changed my mind.

In the future when I have a family I would want to live in a gated community. As your home isn't turned into a prison you have a safer place to let your kids go out, you can even park you car in the drive with out some sh*t keying it. You can sleep at night knowing that if you need help at least the security guards will be there to help you because lord knows the real police are to busy playing with their laser guns and blue lights.

When it’s the government’s intentions to 'mix' us all up together it’s not surprising. Take Chelsea for example lovely place and what bight do you have right in the middle of it? The world end estate. The people there have nothing compared to those around them. Its no wonder that some try to take what they don’t have. Added to that the police are more interest in getting successful prosecutions (i.e. the soft target of law abiding citizen) than really sorting out crime.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61099

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Nitrous on 25 May 2006

Just thought I'd show you what my car now looks like.........btw. the little scouse b*stard who did this is out on bail.

Sorry to hear what happened.

Only bail dont they normally give them a holiday to Ibiza because they are trouble young vermin?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61100

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Nitrous on 25 May 2006

And I thought I had worries. Sorry mate - I would be devastated. Chin up and all that. I'm sure the theif will get at least 3 months! :evil:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61103

Nitrous, REALLY sorry to see this but don't let the
bast@rd
put you off 911s. It's just good that you and yours weren't hurt and that he didn't hurt anyone else. It's a pity he wasn't seriously injured but then I'm sure you must know someone who must know someone (if you know what I mean :twisted: ) Hell, even I know people in the North West. It's worth considering. If he's the sort of person who will do 130 in a 30mph zone, then it's only a matter of time before he kills someone. IMHO it's a cut and dried case for making sure he can't do it again. That's the way the nasty people think - so I'm told - even they have mothers and kids.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61112

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 25 May 2006

Hell, even I know people in the North West.

Hope your not referring to me?

I'm nice.... honest :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61139

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back