Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

5th Gear - Carrera GT

supersport

Did you see 5th Gear last night, they looked at this chaps collection of cars, all very impressive, Koenigsegg, Zondas, Ferrari, Porsche, Lambos....and a Carrare GT that some how he had never managed to drive.

Do you get the feeling that some people just have too much money, how can buy that car and NOT drive it?

Mark.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58135

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by supersport on 09 May 2006

Did you see 5th Gear last night, they looked at this chaps collection of cars, all very impressive, Koenigsegg, Zondas, Ferrari, Porsche, Lambos....and a Carrare GT that some how he had never managed to drive.

Do you get the feeling that some people just have too much money, how can buy that car and NOT drive it?

Mark.

Saw it too. Probably because it's too difficult to get out of the garage!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58144

he did sound a bit dull as well........

Zonda F if you please

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58154

I thought that guy was very unexcited about his collection and prob very unexcited about most things except his stamp collection or vintage tankards.

His favourite was the dtm (pimp my ride) merc??!! He obviously has no appreciatio for what he's got - i'd have driven the GT home from the showroom and not had it transported into a barn!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58249

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back