Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOME MORE PICS

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 07 May 2006

Only think you can have one Rob,

probably my skin in Llandow, cos you have almost 100bhp more, better brakes and a lighter car,

however it will be fun :wink:

Daz

Daz you aint hoisting up the flag already to the 3 r ya???

But on a serious note the £££ you paid for your exhaust sysytem you could of got some proper brakes from JZ.. now they would make a real difference!!!!

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57642

Havent had the exhaust, its still on back order :(

Dont know if I will bother now, might go for an air breather kit & proper power increase exhaust,

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57649

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 07 May 2006

I think I have a nicer A** to though, Robs is quite nice also,

Daz
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/tail%20end%20996.jpg

WITH THAT JUMPER ! what is it 1989 !

number plate blanking moment ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57651

rob - do you remember that character from the fast show - "arn't gt3's BRILLIANT !" :wink:

Thats you that is - :D

Daz - that jumper - is that Taffy Burberry? :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57658

Sundeep i thought that as well but i was only there watchin Daz :wink:
so no worries for me!!

Daz slippery path this exhaust business, the Porsche one is expensive and only improves the noise and an aftermarket system could void the warranty..

I wouldnt go down that road myself, for a tiggle over over 2k you can get a big braking system that vastly improves your stopping power, they look the biz and the bigger floatin discs even saves you unsprung weight compared to your normal disc set up..

Along with a LWF if or when a clutch needs doing as well is a no brainer, the LWF is a really worth while mod on any modern 911.

What is this breather kit you speak of Daz? With all your money why dont you strap a supercharger on and be done with it!!!!!! :D

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57660

In awnser to the questions:-

Jumper; Geroge (Asday) :oops:
So not very chav
Brakes; Do find the Turbo brakes very good, however dont know if I do engough track days to justify the change.
Turbocharger; £9000 and just as well sell mine and get a TT996/993.
Air breather; few kits about, thought with the correct exhaust I might get another 20bhb, air breather and exhaust for cost of approx £12000 - £1500.
Jumper; What do you expect me to be in then, Ralph and Boss, now come on I am from Wales :oops:

Just remember you lot, those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw hand granades :wink:

Soooo dont get upset when this kind of abuse is returned :twisted: 8)

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57666

I will make sure I wear a Plain t-shirt/jumper on the track day to save to abuse !!

Be a good day don't you think Daz or shall we call you George !!!! :wink:

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57673

4s in seal grey. I'm not going to sleep again tonight. I will have one by the end of the summer!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58210

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 08 May 2006

In awnser to the questions:-Jumper; Geroge (Asday) :oops:
So not very chavBrakes; Do find the Turbo brakes very good, however dont know if I do engough track days to justify the change.Turbocharger; £9000 and just as well sell mine and get a TT996/993.Air breather; few kits about, thought with the correct exhaust I might get another 20bhb, air breather and exhaust for cost of approx £12000 - £1500.Jumper; What do you expect me to be in then, Ralph and Boss, now come on I am from Wales :oops:
Just remember you lot, those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw hand granades :wink:
Soooo dont get upset when this kind of abuse is returned :twisted: 8)
Daz

so that jumper ain't made of Nomex ?

all I know is that If I make llandow, at the time I have to leave in the AM, I'll probably still be in my pj's !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58264

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 07 May 2006

no sunroof = good...

rear wiper = bad !

but is that an austin montego I see in the background !

Why is a sunroof and rear wiper bad? I would have thought they would be desirable?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58269

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by F1_Dragon on 10 May 2006

extra weight...
This is a purists website here!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 58415

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 07 May 2006
no sunroof = good...
rear wiper = bad !

but is that an austin montego I see in the background !

Dick - beautiful car, very understated and superb colour choice :)

Sundeep - it's a Rover 800 :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 59026

Now see I would have the Sunroof, I like to drive with it open about half way..

The rear wiper I can understand, not only the weight, but the line of the car look cleaner with no wiper !

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 59037

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back