Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 Colour

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 07 May 2006
Rob, why not powder coat your existing ones, would be about £50 per wheel!
Good thinking Stu, I'll source a cheap set on e-bay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57620

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 07 May 2006
3K - you could buy a car for that!

Welcome to the world of GT3 ownership.....what costs 100quid for a standard 911, costs double or triple for a GT3

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57621

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 07 May 2006

both nice combos, however the best is GT3RS with the red wheels and red script on the side.

tis the automotive equivalent of SEX

Daz :D

Daz and i thought we were friends... the blue RS is the one

That is sexxxxxxx

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57627

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by dick jones on 07 May 2006

. I am attending Llandow at the end of the month to track my car and to view the the GT3's and hopefully scrounge a jump seat ride in a club sport version and Rob's tart's version :wink:

Dick

Dick your more than welcome to come out with me, if you promise to behave you may even get a drive..

:wink:

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57628

I've never come across a person who doesn't think Speed Yellow GT3s look the biz, but I suspect they are much harder to shift on the market. Same for Zanzibar. For some reason, I don't think Guards Red works on the GT3 very well either... Blue is dull and doesn't match the message the GT3 tries to portray... still think silver is the easiest to sell on... neutral, not offensive, and quite fetching in the right light! :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57638

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 07 May 2006

And Adrian, your car is

Silver

DAz

lol

Yeah but he's right on so many levels!!! :D

Silver rules!!!!!!!!

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57643

There are loads of times I just wanna get in the car, DRIVE, and not be noticed...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57645

White is the ultimate colour for the GT3 its crazy how different colours work on 911s, as there all basicaly the same car!!

Never really understood this as red, white and yellow look crap on anything other than a 996 GT3??

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57646

Carrara white certainly seems to suit the 997 GT3. Passed a mk1 (possible lookalike) in zanzibar and it looked sweet! Think silver is best on mk1 and black on mk2 for me. RS with blue is overall winner for me tho - super sweet!!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57672

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back