Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

lost oil pressure

vincent white

I took my car out today for what started to be a nice drive when the in red came up oil pressure to low so i pulled over called porsche assist out who sen the rac to have a look and said it will have to be taken on a truck to my house then to the main dealer in the morning.

What make me sick is tha it was in the main dealers on friday for a missfire

any ideas what you think is wrong this time she is going to have to go i cant take it anymore it spends more time in the dealers than the on the road but i still want amother one

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55014

also need help with my spelling by the looks of things

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55024

postamble();
hope its nothing too expensive....

Still, on a positive note Vincent, while its away, you can't be pulled over by the wicked police! :wink:

Let the forum know what the damge (so to speak) is....

Good Luck,

Marc

(you'll probably find some twat in the OPC left some vtal component off!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55042

yes good point

I am just awaiting my loan car and you can bank on it what ever is wrong it will not be covered under the warranty and when i get the bill i would have wished the police had just locked me up

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55046

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by decompressing on 23 April 2006

(you'll probably find some twat in the OPC left some vtal component off!)
That would be annoying!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55056

Vincent,

Tell us where you are later, and I'll see what my colleagues in Dorset can sort out!!

Marc
postamble();

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55140

Thanks mate but the car is in porsche centre ferndown they say there is a leak coming from between the engine and box and the box will have to be removed but they say it should be under warranty i should think so they put a new ckutch and fly wheel in it a few weeks back so it is more than likely to do with that.
Got my hire car today from porsche assist a lovely bright green s type

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55184

aye, low pressure = lack of oil.... one of the problems of the dial on the 995, no gauge for oil level, so by the time the pressure is too low then it's all over.... so early warning

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55211

I have now got the car back it was the crank shaft oil seal it was repaired under warranty but i suspect they broke the seal when fitting the new fly wheel and clutch otherwise i am sure they would have charged me for the work. I don't care just glad to have the car back that s class hired car iwas crap it was one of the most boaring cars i have ever driven.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55937

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back