Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 TT slide roof

hog

Couldn't find the thread where we were discussing this topic but a few of us were very surprised to see that an electric tilt / slide roof was standard part of the UK spec [C16] 997 TT 2007 model year cars. Anyway, the good news is that I got an answer back from Porsche GB that I can delete the electric tilt slide roof and for me that is great news, as I didn't want to have the leaks, wind noise, and loss of headroom that I've had with these in the past.First bad news is the cheeky beggars will still include the £840.00 in the list price - it's become a 'no deduction delete option'!Second bad news is that my provisional build date slot is October 2007.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54991

Hog, do I detect a late model GT3 coming on?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54993

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by hog on 23 April 2006

Second bad news is that my provisional build date slot is October 2007.
Well you do have to wait for perfection!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55066

Nah, even though that GT3 in Exeter is a beaut.Bit too bling for me and even though I am a sloth at washing my cars, speed yellow would get to fecking dirty round these parts. Thinking a late 996 TT is more my poison - luuved a reviewer who rated the 996 TT as an 'old man's car'! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55218

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by hog on 24 April 2006

Nah, even though that GT3 in Exeter is a beaut.Bit too bling for me and even though I am a sloth at washing my cars, speed yellow would get to fecking dirty round these parts. Thinking a late 996 TT is more my poison - luuved a reviewer who rated the 996 TT as an 'old man's car'! :D
I think that will be my next move too, 996 TT sounds like fun!! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55277

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 25 April 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by hog on 24 April 2006

I think that will be my next move too, 996 TT sounds like fun!! :twisted:
Some guy up the road from me has just got one. Its often parked outside my local while I'm waiting for the bus into town. Very nice indeed. And they are becoming more affordable these days :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55306

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back