Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 bargain?

I was just intrigued by the whole thing - if it was decent i'd presume he wouldn't be using ebay. It'll be interesting what (if any) response you get Rob. Sounds like light panel damage is using a pretty loose depiction of the truth!!

I was tempted to go out and have an edgy at it out of interest but prob. wont bother.Its a mk1 i'm after and no suspect mk2 will derail me from finding one.

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52863

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 07 April 2006
I was just intrigued by the whole thing - if it was decent i'd presume he wouldn't be using ebay. It'll be interesting what (if any) response you get Rob. Sounds like light panel damage is using a pretty loose depiction of the truth!!
I was tempted to go out and have an edgy at it out of interest but prob. wont bother.
Its a mk1 i'm after and no suspect mk2 will derail me from finding one.
Dunc

If it looks to good to be true, the old adage goes, it is to good to be true.

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52865

still think it's some teenager running a scam !

ESP was a dead giveaway !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52868

you have to ask your self do you trust a man who scotish drives a porsche and listens to robbie williams

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52880

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by smtk on 07 April 2006

you have to ask your self do you trust a man who scotish drives a porsche and listens to robbie williams
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/

OI!!!!!!. ..................its Scottish :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52882

Well apparently damage was as follows

"0/s wing,door,mirror,1/4,bonnet,bumper cover,cooler,h.lamp. inner wing repaired a'post & b'post repaired some front suspention replaced the car was hit when it was parked"

Light panel damage.......hmmmm...together with some structural damage :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 53065

Id pay about about 30k max, and then use it as a track car..

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 53071

Previous poster said:

I was tempted to go out and have an edgy at it out of interest but prob. wont bother.Its a mk1 i'm after and no suspect mk2 will derail me from finding one.
Dunc
If you don't mind Guards Red Dunc, try this one

http://www.911box.co.uk/sales.asp?make=54

Migration info. Legacy thread was 53073

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 10 April 2006

Well apparently damage was as follows "0/s wing,door,mirror,1/4,bonnet,bumper cover,cooler,h.lamp. inner wing repaired a'post & b'post repaired some front suspention replaced the car was hit when it was parked"Light panel damage.......hmmmm...together with some structural damage :wink:
sounds like poon at bedford ! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 53106

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 10 April 2006

Previous poster said:

Dunc
If you don't mind Guards Red Dunc, try this one

http://www.911box.co.uk/sales.asp?make=54

That's not Guards, it's Zanzibar or orange to you & me!!

Actually the GT3 don't look too bad in it. I think that one is already sold. The Zanzibar Mk1's are heavily sort after looking at other forums!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 53126

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back