Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Micronet and LHDPorsche.co.uk & .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Buckland

Trainee
Hi all,

I have been doing some investigation into a second hand C4S 996 and had been in touch with David Loach at LHDPorsche.com who has several on his site. A very good friend of mine who offers a similar service in France has just sent me an alarming email. See below-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio/watchdog/reports/transport/transport_20050920.shtml

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=sv&q=lhdporsche+scam

http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/uk.rec.cars.imports/messages/17786.html

I know of at least one forum member who has had a very satisfactory experiance with them, and i am not judging- but i felt i should at least offer the information.

Best

Matt

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51577

Matt use the search and have a look at the other threads regarding lhdporsche.com.

Dave if you read this fella i suggest you get out of those offices, as people like this are jumping to the wrong conclusion
nono.gif

, i know better and so do others on here, but this cant be good for business !!!

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51585

So Rob, I got to ask, are these two companies not one and the same?

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51586

Hi Rob

Thanks for the reply - as i stated i am not judging, but i feel part of the reason that these forums exist is to highlight issues either good or bad. As i said i have PM's from one forum member who is delighted with the service whereas others are patently not. Please, if all is well let us know as i am still looking for the C4S!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51587

from what I am aware Micronet + LHDPorsche.CO.UK = LHDPorsche.COM ?

the location connection in Nottingham is still somewhat unfortunate and continues to do LHDPorsche.COM no favours :?

in this instance I've looked at the forum rules, which states "name and shame". Postings of this nature are not permitted, though personal accounts are acceptable providing the name of the company/dealer/person are not revealed"

Matt, I am sure you can understand this position, please PM me if you have any concerns, you want to raise.

So right now before this gets out of hand with further internet speculation, his post is therefore locked.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51589

Rob, out of interest, I am not passing an opinion at all, why does this come up all the time, where does all the confusion come from,

I have read that they share the same office, same web site, same VAT number, so what is the truth,

I tend to think that they must be honest, otherwise someone who was piss**d off with them would have come on the forum and dissed them by now.

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51592

You have to feel sorry for the guy, similar web address, share office and same first name with a rouge trader!!! Can't be good for business! Are they planning on moving office soon?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51594

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back