Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 running rich - faulty MAF

Dean from Stupidly Rich, to broke in 7 years, sounds like an interesting story, does it have a happy ending :(

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51763

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 31 March 2006

Dean from Stupidly Rich, to broke in 7 years, sounds like an interesting story, does it have a happy ending :(
Daz
The broke bit is mainly due to the big D word and starting another Company. So yes it does have a happy ending. I'm working on the new Company so I can do it all again. Live the dream, carpe diem and all that. Another less enlightened person might be tempted to call his ex-wife a money grasping C (insert letter here) N T. but not me.

I hadn't even looked under the hood of my car for 7 years but the last bill was 3K to do the discs and the condensers of the a/c. My diminishing bank balance forced me to look at other ways of fixing problems with the car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51768

Dont you just love Ex-wives,

Just ask Hendo.

Glad you werent touting stuff,

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51770

i've checked the part number at the weekend, its the correct part.

I'll just have to wait for JZM to sort it out next week.

cheers

Lee

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52020

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back