Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New GT3 Looks good an cheap

looks like a good buy for just under 80 grand anybody got one on order infact it looks very tempting

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47846

I thought you didn't like any 911 after the 3.2?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47871

If anyone wants to donate £80k to the buy nicola a GT3 fund, I'll have one on order :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47896

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 05 March 2006
I thought you didn't like any 911 after the 3.2?
i know but people do silly things with old age ha ha

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47903

Looks very nice doesn't it! I have driven nearly all the Porsches built between 88 (got my license in that year) and 2006 but I never managed to get inside of a GT3!!!! Mk1 or Mk2!!! Much to my regret!!!! The new one I will definitely try and have a go in!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47920

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by ferrari's rule on 05 March 2006

looks like a good buy for just under 80 grand anybody got one on order infact it looks very tempting

and will be no doubt holding it's value well as with the 996 GT3's... one hopes ?

and very impressed that they squeezed so much power of the naturally aspirated 3.6 litre, rather than 'just' strapping on a turbo

proves that they won't need a 4.0 or a V8 for a while....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48238

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back