Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

98 996 C2 Handling

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 05 May 2006

Guys, sorry to resurect this thread, but I replaced all my tyres today. From Pzeros to Continentals. The ride is so much smoother. The car doesn't pull hardly at all on the road cambers.

I don't no if it will get worse as the tyres age - but today was absolutely fab! :D
that's what happens with fresh rubber... always seems to transform the ride... conti's should suit the cab well and they will LAST

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57353

Chris, I've only had Contis on mine so I know how they can suffer the same so God knows what it must have been like with the Pirellis

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57354

I have an 02 Carrera with conti`s on 17`s. The car tracks true and straight over the most twisty bumpy roads although the nose bobs and the wheel writhes. Uually wandering can be associated with worn tyres and alignment

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57362

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back