Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 coupe or cabrio?

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Hendo on 03 February 2006

Welcome Lee
I got 'good naturedly caned on here for a couple of years as not only did I have a Cab, but it was tiptronic, and it had an additonal arm rest on the drivers seat!!. You'd have thought my name was Vidal Sassoon with the stick I got. Although I've got coupe now, I've mauntained my girly status with a tip box and a natural aversion to trackdaying my own car. It was only because the 996 C4S Cab was a little out of my price range or I'd have Cab'd again no question. My roof was only ever up when it was 'stair rods'. With the hard top standard on the 996 Cab, you can have the best of everything if parking regularly under trees/birds 4rses. 911 Cab is def the dogs danglies IMHO

great to hear you'll still lov' it...

btw, clear out your PM inbox !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44765

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back