Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

servicing 993 in south of france

Porsche Events

Old forum user Unidentified(7912) wrote:

I know it's a long shot but anybody got any recommendations for servicing repairs in cannes/nice/monaco region (I couldn't bear to sell my 993 so he came with me). And yes I know I should have gone LHD ...

thanks

paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42383

Nice part of the world, suggest you give Porsche 911 World editing staff a ring, they featured a welshman living in your region with a concourse 993 in red about 2 years ago.

If I find the article I will forward the details, I remember him saying that he used an independant down there, funily enough I met him in Cardiff OPC about a year after the article when he was looking at my then 993 C2 in red (identical to his almost) outside the showroom, got talking and he told me that he was in Cardiff visiting his relatives for the first time in years.

Daz.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42386

Ok found it, Dec 2004 article, this might be a bit far for you, however he is based near Toulouse, his name is Mike and the contacts given in the mag are as follows:-

Club Porsche de France, 29-31 Rue d'Alger, BP 646, F76007, Rouen; tel +33 (0)235983480

&

Club Porsche de France, Region Mediterranee

les Maguelone; tel +33 (0) 467694892

I think the second one might be more appropriate.

Good luck

Daz.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42388

Antibes Porsche official dealer treated me very well when they replaced discs and pads for me last summer.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42400

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back