Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alarm Bleeping

Well we all apreciate your advice and tech know how.

Daz.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42314

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by darren james on 09 January 2006

911doctor, some people think that he is the long lost son of butzi.

:p
Nah, thought that was Noony's special friend

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42316

Hi,

When I disarm the alarm, it beeps at me. I know about it beeping on arming if something is open (glove box etc) but haven't a clue why it beeps when I disarm it?

The only thing I can think is that I had the alternator (mechanism connecting motor to window) replaced on my drivers side window recently. It wasnt adjusted correctly, so the window rises to high and catches the cabrio roof. I havent had it re-adjusted as the OPC is 1.5hrs away, am waiting until they service it.

Anyone any ideas?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138591

Berkley Sq OPC in W1 is 1.5hrs away from SW11???? I didn't think it was that far......

~ Maxie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138636

Fair point! I have v bad experiences of OPC's (Chiswick) so only use Sid at Hatfield. Major pain in @rse, but I have a warranty so what can you do?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138643

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back