Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just ordered a 997 C4S

Sidicks

Silverstone
After browsing here as a guest for a few weeks, and after a recent test drive, I have decided to go for the 4S. Planned spec is as follows:- Atlas Grey Metallic paint- Black leather interior- Parking sensors- Rains sensors / Auto headlights- Tyre pressure monitor- Home-link- Cruise control- Adaptive sports seats- Heated seats- Sat Nav- CD autochanger- Sports Exhaust- Sports shifter- Fatter spoke sports steering wheel (subject to change, once I have seen a car with this option, because the standard rim seemed too thin compared to the wheel on my current M3)Just have to wait for 3-4 months now until it arrives!!

Cheers

Sidicks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38162

Have you checked your garage is wide enough to get that fat ass in? :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38163

Nice one Sidicks. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that it's going to be a verrrrrry long 3-4 months, but well worth the wait. Great timing as well getting it just in time for spring. Just remember those pics as soon as you get it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38171

Sounds fantastic. What about PASM? is that standard on the 4S?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38186

Congrats, lovely colour combination, subtle and stylish IMHO.

What's "home link", does this automatically phone the misses when you're 15 mins from home and tell her to put the dinner on? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38202

Looking forward to some feedback - I bet you can't wait!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38302

you lucky ,lucky man

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38308

8)

Now the wait begins.... but i'm sure 911uk will keep you occupied until then :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38348

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Maxy M on 19 November 2005

Have you checked your garage is wide enough to get that fat ass in? :)

Well it's a double garage so it will defnitley fit - not sure that my wife's A3 will fit in at the same time, but I know which car is getting preferential treatment !!

PASM is standard

Home-link is a remote garage door opener etc

Cheers

Sidicks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38436

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theitalian06
Back