Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Body Styling

Aziz Rasool

I want to upgrade my 996 (C4) 1998 to have the newer look. I have been told by my Porsche garage that I can only do some mods, and other s that tell me I can get the complete 4S look.. any good garges or anyone know how much I would be expecting to fork out?

Ta

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36952

There was an article on T911 on 996 to 997 conversion, not sure if you want to go that far!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36957

The best 996 C4S styling option I have seen was the young lady driving one up Tottenham Court Road at about 6:40 this evening. I'd lurve an accessory that looked like that. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36960

Now where can you get those from and are they expensive to run? :eek: :wink: :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37272

most things in life of such balance , poise,elegance, power are expensive to run...how you aquire them..if luck be a lady!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37323

Don't do it. Your 996 is meant to look like it does. If you want it to look like a C4S, change cars, otherwise you are as bad as the chav's modding their Nova's etc

just my opinion

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37629

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back