Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RS side skirts for 993

Maxy M

Anyone have the OE RS side skirts fitted to their narrow-body 993? Got a pic for me to see how good they look...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35464

Maxy - i think on p-car.com there are some pics of what you require.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35465

maxy, look at my 993, the pic is on my post "poon selling his 993" it had the aerokit skirts which is what I think you are referring to.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35491

although what you will get is probably this...

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/IMG_8104a(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35503

Thanks fellas. Sundeep, I think the OE RS skirts go up into the rear of the front wheelarch. So what you have isn't them, if I'm correct. BTW, I'm think that maybe I'd rather have fitted the 'aero chin spoiler' rather than the RS ones... But hell, the front still looks pretty good!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35611

Maxy,

I have a few pics of the OE RS skirts. Send me your email address in a PM and I'll send them to you.

Posting pics is not the easiest thing for a non IT like me :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35619

Hey J-P, hows things? - u still terrorizing the good people of holland in your RS ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35621

although there is risk of paint fade on the rear sections as there isn't any plastic film, as on the part that extends out to the rear arch, which sadly mine has suffered from :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35642

my ex car and sundeeps actually have the oem aerokit side skirts which are deeper than standard, the RS ones are little black add-ons at the rear.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35685

Hi,

This is a picture I dug out for my old RUF 993. I'II try to find some more pictures. The RS side sills do make the 993. Give Karl a ring at Design911uk.

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/IMG_0004(1).JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35686

Gert's pic shows something different to what you have, Poon and Sundeep. I'm not sure I'm that keen, which is why I asked...

I'm considering either having a sill respray to get rid of some road grit-blasting on the front of the rear wheelarch - or adding skirts - which would hide the problem but, er, still need painting.

p93045.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35687

Alternatively, there are the Aerokit skirts - see below. This what you've got, fellas? It's a bit difficult for me to tell from this pic...

p93058.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35688

aero side skirts are what I have, which are simply screwed on ! which look better on a non-RS

as opposed to the RS pieces which are arch specific and more aero functional

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/z993rs.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35689

Hi,

I have now found better pictures of the RS side sills, the GT2 front spoiler and the rear Areo Bi Plane.......awesome!

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Porsche%20Angle1(3).jpg

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Porsche%20Side1(2).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36062

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back