Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 mileage adjustment

I'm going to be in the market for a 996 in the new year, I take it from the earlier posts on this thread I may be advised not to buy from 'another Porsche Virgin' :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36453

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by andy plowman on 26 October 2005

I'm going to be in the market for a 996 in the new year, I take it from the earlier posts on this thread I may be advised not to buy from 'another Porsche Virgin' :wink:
i don't think its a case of not buying from a certain company,more a case of being wary of falling for their sales patter from what i hear this certain company won't tell you the miles of their cars until you view,arguing that its almost irrelevent with 911's,which i suppose is true to a certain extent,condition etc being more paramount with older models,but also at the same time a 911 with over 100k miles will be harder to shift than one with half that figure but perhaps not up to the same cosmetic standard as the leggier one

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36472

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back