Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Picked it up Saturday!

Perry - what are those wiggly lines running down the back of your seat? - the heater elements?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34039

Warren,

Correct, they don't really notice that much, must be the light when the photo was taken. They get seriously hot, much hotter than the Mrs TT seats.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34040

Roddy, the price probably wasn't as much as you think, have a guess and I'll PM you the actual figure including the PPI just for fun.

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34041

indeed - in your pic they look really obvious, but i've never noticed the elements in my car............

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34042

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by perry on 21 September 2005

Roddy, the price probably wasn't as much as you think, have a guess and I'll PM you the actual figure including the PPI just for fun.regards
Yeah! Rodders and dont forget to tell the rest of us!!! :wink:

Perry have you checked the local papers for any recent stories on escaped poisonous snakes that like warm soft enviroments!!

Looks great inside and out you must be a happy man. Get some Autoglym leather cream into those seats especially as they are heated and it will retain their suppleness and stop them drying and cracking. Did mine and they look like new.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34063

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Charlie heeley on 21 September 2005

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by perry on 21 September 2005

Roddy, the price probably wasn't as much as you think, have a guess and I'll PM you the actual figure including the PPI just for fun.regards
Yeah! Rodders and dont forget to tell the rest of us!!! :wink:

i'm still reeling from the shock of how little he paid for it!!!!! :wink:
..........who said us aberdonians are grippy :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34064

Just sent you a PM Perry, but I didn't realise you have only JUST got it! The interior looks spotless...I can't see the 1st pic you posted, must be my crappy computer. Any chance you could send me a personal copy?!

At least I know it's Polar silver. My favourite colour.

Well done!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34193

Mint pictures of the interior 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34236

Had a couple of emails for the original photo.

Image-2BA5FFE02A8911DA.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36236

Nice! :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36244

It's sensational. Where's the split rear spoiler though? Has it been replaced, or was that only an option?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36246

Simon,

It's a C4S I'm pretty sure they have the standard rear spoiler, well mine does, I think only the CS 2wd has the split version.

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36248

Perry,

It look superb - thx for putting the picture back up.

Mike

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36265

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back