Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche independant inspection?

Guy Martin

Hi, great site here.

Am looking at buying a 911 (78-83 SC). I have been browsing around and keep reading about a porsche independant inspection.

How could i get one of these for the 911 i plan to buy, and how much does it cost? I think it would be money well spent.

Thanks in advance for any help

Guy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33058

Hello, I have had four done on so called good ones rather lose a few hundred pounds than thousands on a bad 911. There is a lot of junk out there with a good paint job hiding a lot of horrors for a new owner. Also people are still asking silly money just because of the badge on the front of the car. First rule and for peace of mind get a PPI done, you then have a good base to start from and you will enjoy the car better as well.

As for cost £200 + if you want the people that I use send me a PM for details. Goodluck in your search my own is still on going.

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33061

Hi, I had mine done by Peter Morgan. It was on a 996, but i believe he does all 911s. Great service and detailed report. I considered this a must on a 996 and would think it even more of a mecessity on an earlier 911.

good luck, happy hunting.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33226

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back