Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne on 22's

jimpson

Hi guys found these pics of these wheels i think they look great, anyone else have them?

cayenne_grey.jpg

http://www.visionxtreme.co.uk/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1392

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31537

Blinging !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31539

Finding Cayenne owners on a Porsche site is quite challenge. Finding them on a 911 site is a bigger one still.

I reckon huge alloys on a 4x4 look plain stupid. Cayenne's a fine motor on the standard stuff. But by and large, KNs are not for us lot here.

But each to his own etc. 8) :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31668

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Maxy M on 22 July 2005

Finding Cayenne owners on a Porsche site is quite challenge. Finding them on a 911 site is a bigger one still.

I reckon huge alloys on a 4x4 look plain stupid. Cayenne's a fine motor on the standard stuff. But by and large, KNs are not for us lot here.

But each to his own etc. 8) :)

Found forum by chance, but in the banner at the top of the site, does list Cayenne's. Thought i may find a few more fello owners. :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31679

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back