Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Price this 993 tt baby!!!

Ray Kelly

Hi Guys

Im about to but a 993 tt guards red v.low miles 1997 that has been checked out by Peter Morgan (V. impressed with his service) RHD

The car is missing 2000 and 2001 service history and also is not a uk registered car. It was actually registered in Thailand with a C16 spec.

The sale is a private sale with 17K miles ( 27500km)

Any one care to put a price on this ?

P Morgan reckons it is a genuine car

Thanks guys

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31166

40-45k? It will be hard to sell on.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31167

Sounds nice, not my choice of colour !

I would like a £35 is the max money for her !!

and low miles is not alway a good thing....

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31169

Noony- thanks for your reply.

I tend to agree but what about Maltons who sold a 993 tt with 22K for £59K.

I have in principal offered £46k and cant wait until the deal goes through but am worried when its time to move it on...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31170

keep it forever - problem solved :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31171

I paid £40K for my TT with 36K miles two years ago. RHD uk car etc. Maybe £40K for this one?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31175

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Ray Kelly on 10 July 2005

I tend to agree but what about Maltons who sold a 993 tt with 22K for £59K.
Malton's got a lot of money for the car. Their cars seem overpriced IMO.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31180

£46k sounds like top money for this from the perspective of resale: holes in the service history and non-uk origins may make it tricky to move on.

However, as a 'keeper', if Peter says its a good one, sounds like a great find- Enjoy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31182

No more than £40k as it WILL be difficult to sell it on and why should you pay a premium and loose out when you try to sell it on?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31664

Problem with buying the 993tt is that there are so few around, that when you find one that is spot on from your point of view as regards spec/condition/colour (for me, not silver or black) and it checks out PPI wise - you buy very much with the heart and not the head - i.e. you pay up. I would say go for it and worry about moving it on when the time comes - so far I can't think of much else that I want to move on to anyway....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31675

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back