Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A Targa

Ville Leino

No mods yet though...
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/targa(6).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30759

where's Sundeep?

nice car BTW, why no mods?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30760

I just bought it and the previous owners weren't into modding I guess. The yellow indicators are first to go followed by RSR mufflers, new exhaust tips and HID upgrade.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30761

Our man Sundeep is going to love you !

Very nice, Whats the details ?

Year ?

Miles ?

What you paid ?

LHD or RHD ?

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30763

you boys need to get out more often... :D

good work Ville.... was it the spec you were after ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30773

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30775

I had a very limited budjet so I was ready to accept minor flaws and high mileage, which is what I got(90k). I also risked it and bought it from Ebay to cut down costs even further. I knew I'd have to invest in some repairs and that starts tomorrow as JZ Machtech will install new steering arm dampers, but aside from some stone chips, everything else works and the car looks good inside out.

I've always had a weak spot for Targas, but I would've been happy with any 993. I like Targas mainly because it's bright inside even when it rains, you get to see the stars at night and it looks a bit more modern. Only trade off being some wind noise, but I just love using that roof switch :D

I paid £16.8k for the car, which I believe is quite a bit under market value - I hope anyway. Atleast I couldn't find any 993s being sold for under 19k and cheapest LHD variorams were a few thousand more. With this in mind, I hope she's not a complete lemon!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30777

kin hell, pomme frittes!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30778

Holy Cow !! How cheap ? Is she LHD or Right ?

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30779

I know the one you mean.... was watching that auction

ebay is the place for 911 bargains.... pity the choice wasn't around last year...

similiar to how mine started.. an a year later (with a fair wack of £££'s) the car is almost at top condition..

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30782

Looks great, and at £16.5k I'd venture to say an absolute bargain.

I also have an arena red Targa, a classy colour...

Enjoy.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30788

Congrats thats one hell of a price.

I have to say you are a brave man buying it on ebay, but at that price even if you have to spend another 5K I think you still have a good price.

So how many 993 targa owners do we have now?

Sundeep
Speedd
Me

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30800

Very nice 8)

great bargain

We should have a Targa meet :lol:

When you guys out for another curry night then?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30941

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back