Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

test drive report! 996 turbo vs 997 c2s

996... rattles...

Not for me, then. I HATE rattles. :evil:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32381

OK i'll admit i've now got 2 Gt3's

but they are exceptional to drive , you can't have sat nav in a gt3, if you played around with the buttons youd crash it,

I wont say they are the best 911, but they are certainly the best 996,

Even if you dont buy one of mine, trust me drive a GT3 before you buy a turbo, if you want a fun weekend car then its got to be a GT3

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32387

Mark,

how does the Mk1 compare to the Mk2?

BTW, I am holidaying in Cornwall later this week, where abouts are you? I wouldn't mind popping in for a chat! We will be in the Falmouth area.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32415

Im trying to get rid of my mk2 2003 6700 mile GT3 do you have any sugestions, maybe even possible brokers who can sell the car for me. i treid to sell at 62, then 60, then 58500 - no joy at all.

can anyone help me ??

Thanks Chris

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32656

Slightly OT, but seeing chrisg's post leads me to ask why so many GT3's are for sale with such low mileages. They are lovely looking cars, and one of the few I would consider changing my 993 for, but are they too hardcore for the road?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32657

It's just my personal taste but i'm just not comfortable with such huge spoiler for everyday use....

i'm sure it's a dream to drive but....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32676

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back