Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1967 912

Mike Connelly

This car has been a joy. Fantastic car - 5spd, wooden steering wheel, headrests, 3-point belts (original), rebuild with Webers and Pertronix. Also underwent a restoration maybe 6 years ago under a prior owner (when the rebuild was done), so it has very well done galvanized floor pans.

I am moving into club racing and have bought a 1966 911 that has been race prepped, so I am seeing if there is sufficient interest for me to let it go. I just put it on Ebay UK and am going to put it up on 911UK now.

I am in the US - shipping is very reasonable - about 600 pounds for the shipping, Insurance, US end and about 170 pounds on your end. For about 200 pounds more you can go with Cosdel - the outfit that specializes in classic cars and transportation for auction and concours.

Here are some photos.

1967 Porsche 912 at No Reserve

Thanks

decover.jpg

Cover2-Original%20-%208x6.jpg

rear.jpg

rearopen.jpg

Engine%20-%20Original%20-%208x6.jpg

Dash-side.jpg

Mike

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28294

Yes might be interested for driving to goodwood at festival weekends! How much do you want for it? :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28624

Gorgeous looking car. I cant find it on ebay or 911uk so come on how much?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28637

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back