Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 TT pricing

JonH

Trainee
Like many people on this forum I hanker after a 993 TT :)
and have been closely following prices of those advertised for the last few months. What seems apparent is that whether private or dealer sales prices seem to vary widely from high £30s to mid £50s. There also seems to be a marked drop off in price for cars that have gone over 60K miles - which doesn't necessarily worry me as I know how reliable these cars can be if looked after properly.

So a question for TT owners or those in the know/opinionated - would I be being unrealistic to expect to get behind the wheel of a good condition, RHD TT with around 70K on the clock (obviously the lower the better) and of course with an immaculate SH for £40K?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27752

I paid £50k for mine 2 years ago, but it only had 20k on the clock. You might be struggling at £40k, although I've not looked at prices since I bought mine.

Colin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27755

I paid £40K for my 36K example 2 years ago. Was and still is perfect condition. Featured in 911 & PW TURBO supplement.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27759

There is a 45k miler for £45k at a dealers in the midlands. I've seem higher mile cars for £39k.

A private sale should get you a good car for less too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27760

I too have been looking for a 993TT and over the last 3 months 2 private examples have appeared. One a 96N with just over 40k was originally advertised at approx £45k. It did not sell and was reduced to around £42K. The other was a 96P with 36K originally advertised at £47,995. It did not sell and was reduced to approx £42k, I can only guess that it sold at just under this. So I see an immaculate, low mileage one to be around £40-42K for a private sale. When I see these being sold in the low £40ks, its difficult to see how a private person asking £49,995 is going to achieve anywhere near this price.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27763

97-98 cars with low miles are advertised for well over £50k in the trade!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27770

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back