Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911RSR=========

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by tonyh on 22 April 2005

Previous poster said:
I'm sure mkt will pick up once the sun shines. Here's the link to pics.

http://70.85.40.84/~ferrari/forum/showthread.php?t=56336

Thanks for posting Tony- certainly brought a lump to the throat not being such a part of the Ferrari thing anymore! Maybe again someday...

Cheers

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27503

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Servo Sarai on 22 April 2005

G'day Tony

Is your Ferrari a Lefty or RHD? I recently had the pleasure of enjoying a Ferrari for a while, it was LHD and a real beauty to drive. (2003 360 Modena F1 with only 1400K on the clock) the footwell was a wee bit narrow on the lefty but I am sure it would be even narrower on the RHD car. I then got a chance to sit in a 355 and the footwell was 'quite' narrow even in a LHD. How are the RHD cars? Are they like early Porshes in that they can be quite challenging?

Just to let you know, next year I am planning on buying a Ferrari but not necessarily a 355 - probably a 430. They have a few demo cars in Japan but the lead time is about 18 months!
Hi m8,

RHD & the footwell is a touch narrow , i'm a dainty size 7 1/2 ! You get used to it quite quickly tho, TBF.

That's quite a leap from 355 to 430! Pls post pics when you get it.

Back on topic, i'm getting emailed a pic of the RSR so will post soon. The car's a proper beast.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27513

Here are the pics, courtesy of tonyh

tonyh5.bmp

tonyh4.bmp

tonyh3.bmp

tonyh2.bmp

tonyh.bmp

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27610

Hi Tony

I will post pics - the 997 arrives first though - only 2 weeks to go!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27619

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back