Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C2 versus C4

Ray

Monza
Morning all

Sorry, me again.

I have been looking for a C2 for some time now but a C4 has come up, low miles 37K, 95M for £29 ish.

I have only driven C2's up to now so how does the C4 compare. I know you will all say drive the car and compare it yourself, but I have a 600 mile round trip to view so any help would be appreciated. Any other information would be well received.

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27174

c4 = less boot space, marginally increased servicing & running costs, better traction, ABD std and a tad of understeer(more control for 'normal' driver)

c2 = that true oversteer supercar experience..which you know is what you want !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27179

I know I want a C2 but its finding a good one thats the problem.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27191

and you can drive a c4 in bad weather conditions including snow, but a c2 is snow is marginally better than the govt reasons behind the war on iraq...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27226

Sundeep - i'll second that comment about a C2 in the snow.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27251

...don't kid yourself that a C4 is a pussycat - I read too many of you guys posts and only realised this when I got sideways in the wet a couple of times - C4 still has far too much power for the traction available, and there is none of this nannying front-drive bias to save you either!!

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27256

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back