Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Fabspeed Maxflo

Shed17

Montreal
Having now fitted the Fabspeed Maxflo's on the 993 did a bit of recording as a comparision.

To listen to it just follow the link, press open then play the mp3 file in any player. The exhaust note has now become nice and low with a rumble. Also feel that there is more response when accelerating, but that could just be me having the car up around 4 - 5k revs to listen to the sound :D

http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/968_Sounds/993.ZIP

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25180

Hi

I fitted a set of Maxflo fabspeeds to My 993 C4S. I did notice a difference in performance, but I have had to take them off due to the excessive reasonance below about 3000rpm, back to the standard boxes!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25195

William,

Glad to hear that they arrived safely- are you enjoying them? The low rev rumble is great isn't it- almost V8 like. I certainly felt that the car 'breathed' easier with them on.

Regards

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25655

Robert,

Loving them. Still putting the window down around town just to hear the burble :)

Everybody who has heard them have given them a big thumbs up.

Thanks,

William

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25700

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back