Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ocean Blue Metalic

perry - nothing under the seat that i could feel

Bonno - i think the switch with the key motif does something else - locks/unlocks the doors

Ian - is this it (marked with an X)? If so, I cannot locate a key hole - covered or otherwise. Could you possibly post up a piccy of what you see on your motor?

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/is%20this%20the%20alarm%20box(1).jpg

thanks for the help thus far guys :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106011

Must be in a different place on the TT because that's not the box you are looking for.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106070

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Kevin993S on 02 January 2007

when I viewed my car for the very first time it was in a cellar at Camtune and looked very green which I was not too keen on. The car was then taken out into sunlight and the difference was astonishing ... Blue !!

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/lumix-n0v06-189_2.jpg

You have great taste Kevin: We have twin cars from Camtune.

My interior is Beige Leather (Just seats & Door inserts).

I do find going into my garage to oggle at the car (because we all do secretly don't we) that although I love the shape I wonder if Ocean Blue is too boring. As you say, as soon as sunlite hits it the paintjob comes alive.

Ocean Blue is a good weather colour.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106101

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by paeffman on 04 January 2007

You have great taste Kevin: We have twin cars from Camtune.
My interior is Beige Leather (Just seats & Door inserts).

I do find going into my garage to oggle at the car (because we all do secretly don't we) that although I love the shape I wonder if Ocean Blue is too boring. As you say, as soon as sunlite hits it the paintjob comes alive.

Ocean Blue is a good weather colour.

I agree. In the garage + poor winter light the brighter colours appeal, especially red and yellow and my mate's 993 cab looks fantastic in all weathers ...methinks it was treated using McLeans whitening tooothpaste rather than zymol !!

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/lumix-n0v06-036_2.jpg

cheers

Kevin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107255

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back