Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

telling porkies

Rammy

Just noticed an advert which claims that Porsche only ever produced 12 x Carerra 2S's with the aero kit ??

993 Carrera 2 "S" with Factory fitted Turbo"S" bodystyling , bi-plane rear spoiler,deep front airdam and wide body with vents in rear arches (£13000 when new !!!) 1997 P Artic Silver with black leather, air conditioning,electric sunroof,sport seats, 18" turbo alloys, cd player, only 50,000 miles with full supporting service history,this car is 1 of only 12 cars produced by Porsche a great investment.
www.turbocentre.co.uk

I don't know where these figures come from but I certainly don't recall this....you cold have ordered a factory aero kit for any 993!! unless only 12 people actually ordered this spec - nice marketting ;-)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23039

It's the aero kit AND Turbo S body (vents in arches)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23040

i just looked at this ad and thay have removed the 1 of only 12 bit.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23041

Well that confirms that the dealers are decent - the web site looks nice and selection of cars are v nice.

Carrera 2s is a great track car as it's easier to power slide :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23042

why is it easier to power slide ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23043

rear wheel drive accompanied with rear mounted engine make the 911 series tail happy when pushed extra hard on turns.

All wheel drive controls the stability, without it you can discover all sorts of fun when pushing a little further on a bend. Not to say you can't power slide 4x4 911s............

Actually the advert is still as I originally saw it -

98' 993 Turbo 4, met Black, matching lthr with silver dials

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23048

although be careful with the TURBOCENTRE, they used to sell a lot of LHD TT's and they afterservice was terrible and not to mention some questionable car descriptions.. they were know are the TURDCENTRE ! no test drives so you have to buy to test drive ! and their pricing of their TT's was always a bit high and lets just say that great priced car that was advertised was never there when you got there... put me right off biuying from them.... :evil:

but then again if they have the right car at the right price, then go for it.. and you really can't go wrong on a new car !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23052

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back