Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 wiring

Pete the machine

Help !

I need to repair the total mess a cowboy alarm fitter has made.

he partly removed the (belgium fitted - very neatly fitted system ) which was no good as i lost the keyfob and manufacturer was un able to help

hes fitted a selco but butchered the loom , i got some money back of the little swine, anyway , im concerned hes damaged the wiring and i wish to return the wiring back to stock / factory condition.

does anyone know where to get the wiring diagrams for the factory alarm so i can reconnect it all back up. Ill solder all the wires back and heat shrink them / cloth tape them all back in.

also im concerned that the reason the car wont start is this mess of an alarm.

I have no SPARK (checked dme relay it functions ok on the bench)

the relay does not energise the pump upon cranking the engine (though if you hotwire the socket of dme relay , pump runs)

can it be the speed sensor? where is this located ?

or is it the porsche alarm / immobiliser ? (locked and unlocked the doors , all seems ok) -

Maybe the cowboys wires have come off . Where would you immobilise the car ? perhaps they cut the feed to the motronic ? though i checked for 12v its all there.

anyone know where to get a pin out of the motronic bosch computer (1990 carrera 2)

im well stuck ! and its raining , gonna push her under cover.

help

!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22150

Pete - cant help at all, but just wanted to say good luck and you have my sympathy.

Hope it all works out ok.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22151

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back