Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CRASHED CARRERA GT!!!!

Sean Gannon

I drove up the A3 on Boxing day between Kingston and Wimbledon and saw a CARRERA GT by the side of the road facing the wrong way with damage to the passengers side on the front and the back. A police car was there but it had been a while since the accdent and we couldnt stop. Did anyone else pass this or know about it?? Damn waste of a beautiful new car even if it can be repaired!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22068

What colour was the car? I hope it's not the one I saw on one of the track days!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22072

Oh no! What a tragedy to happen to such a beautiful car. I hope someone can fill us in on the whole story.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22107

It was the 'classic' gun metal grey. Not many around as you know. I saw one in Jack Barclays in Berkely Square a few weeks ago in the same colour scheme so could be the same one....DOH!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22171

I saw a gunmetal grey one in camtune last september, they're in Godalming which is a bit further down the A3 past Guildford. Apparently they were the first UK agent to sell one.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22269

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stoker
Back