Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 cabriolet recall

They mentioned this on Euronews last night, but showed pics of a 996 Cab, i guess you shouldnt believe everything you see on the telly.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22067

Do I assume from the press release that if I take my car to an official dealer they will automatically change the motors?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22071

good question - i'll phone the OPC tomorrow and find out

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22074

Just had confirmation from OPC - my 993 cab (95) does need the work done - will book it in when i get the wheel sorted!

If anyone else has a 993 cab i would give the OPC a call - they are being recalled!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22428

OPC Tonbridge confirmed a note was on its way to me once they had been given instructions from Germany on specifically what is to be replaced.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22429

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Peter Bird on 30 December 2004

Do I assume from the press release that if I take my car to an official dealer they will automatically change the motors?
If its like the wiring recall, thats exactly correct. I took the car in, they replaced the wiring loom, gave me the obligatory cup of coffee, the car got the obligatory wash and brush up, and no charge!!! surreal, as I've always assumed that there's a small charge for the air at an OPC

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22430

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back