Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997S vs 997

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Maxy M on 16 December 2004

Looks a nice 3.2 Simon....
Thanks Maxy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21676

Whilst most people agree that the Boxster coupe is reality I've yet to see anything that 100% convinces me there is a Clubsport version planned. I think it would definitely be a fantastic car, and I can't believe that Porsche's engineers wouldn't have experimented with the idea, but whether it would meet Porsche's requirements for sales volumes etc I don't know. You never know, this could be yet another good idea snuffed out by the accountants !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21677

It's fantastic thanks Simon - just waiting for some decent weather to take some pictures. You'll see it out on track next year no doubt, assuming I can find a way to quieten it down a bit (makes about 106db at the minute !!!)

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21685

Jamie - Sean Dudding in here says that there will defo be a CS - so lets hear more from him please !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21686

Sean has a 'tame' Porsche dealer and is usually able to get himself on the list for any new model, and whilst he does have a deposit down (or letter of intent - can't remember), I don't think that it has been confirmed as such. I may well be wrong - I hope I am because it should be a great car.

Sean's in Australia at the moment - I'm sure he might look in at some point over the festive period, otherwise I'm sure he'll tell us what he knows when he gets back.

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21691

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back