Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Clutch and Syncro Prices

Matt Buckland

Trainee
Hi all

Its been a while, sorry!

Does anyone know (approx) the cost of a new clutch for a 993 C4 fitted? I am sure the syncro is on the way out on 2nd to 3rd too, so i may as well factor that in as well. Also any recommendations on who to do the work?

Finally i have a launch pic (last week) of the boat i am build engineer on (Noony posted one early this year when she was just a shell) if anyone can help with the post i will pop it on.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21550

Matt: quite a trek to JZ from SoF. Could be a great drive in a 993 though... 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21576

Hi Maxy M

Yes it is a bit of a trek-about 12 hours, but have been stuck in Holland for the last 2 months so haven't been able to get home very much, and French OPC's makes the UK's look like brain surgeons.

Am actually thinking of moving it on soon - am looking for a UK registered LHD 996 C4S 2002/3. I know full well that i will return to a 993 (TT or 4S + supercharger)but i just WANT that car for a while. I can't explain it - who can?

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21598

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back