Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Purchasing 993 Carrera C2S

C2S Def has split grill

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21688

Defo C2S and is colour coded unlike the normal black for everything else. Anybody know why is was a two piece and colour coded?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21696

'cos it looks better than the normal single piece black spoiler? I think that's what makes the C2S look so good.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21709

I agree with you Martin, I keep thinking about it for mine but ironically on the my targa I think the black spoiler ties in really well with the vast expanse of glass through which you can see a load of black leather! I've seen two or three cars that have put the coloured/split spoiler on and they look really good. The red 993 in this months 911 & PW has one.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21710

I'm not that keen on the look of the split grille, but like the colour coding. I've toyed with the idea of having my black one sprayed Iris Blue: perfection. The front-end stone chips will have to take precedence though (booked in for early Jan).

BTW, taking the bodyshop visit as a reason to fit RS splitters. Genuine kit should arrive from Gert on Monday!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21711

Maybe it is the colour thing - when you get it done take some pics! RS splitter will be a nice touch as well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21714

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back