Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

40th Anniversary Special Edition 911

mikec

Hello all,
Need some advice, a car broker has found me a New unregistered C16, european import 40th anniversary special edition. 2 Years warranty....Extras include:
PCM with phone module and handset
Cruise Control
Dark grey natural leather.

Gorgeous car and I'm very tempted. He has quoted me £59950, 10k off list? Does this seem fair considering the 997 is now out. Also does anyone want to venture a resale value for 4 years time?

Thanks

Mike

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21132

I thought this special edition was over and done with. The 40th was in 2003. So why has it been hanging around for so long? Smells fishy??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21134

Mike

Sounds like the 40th Anniversary didn't sell as well as Porsche hoped for, there are loads of unsold cars in Japan. My mate at Porsche lent me one a few months ago - it was Porsche Japan's car, very nice, I would happy with it, better than a standard 996, nice options etc etc. Is it RHD? Here they are selling it with a complete set of leather luggage - worth a lot of cash apparently..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21137

Hi Mike

If it's any use I have in stock a Gulf Spec C32 LHD Anniversary car with some nice extras with 15,900 km for 36,000 GBP plus VAT. Shipping would be about 1,600 USD's.

Regards

Andrew (Tonto, as currently on wife's lap top at home)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21148

Tonto,

Is the C32 your car? How many owners? Can you quote me on shipping costs to Tokyo - port of Yokohama is fine. Can you e-mail some snaps of the car? Whats the condition like? I am sure it is like new but you know the deal....

I might have a buyer for my RHD C2 2003 996 (C18 Japan spec) If it goes through your car sounds very reasonable....or will have to be a 997...

My e-mail is
[email protected]
if you want to send any further info etc etc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21150

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back