Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 for immediate sale...

David Winch

Trainee
I don't want to sound like an advert, so I won't mention the garage name. However, there's a 997 for immediate sale for £67k and a GT3 with 500 miles on it for a little more at a renowned porsche independent, in case anyone is looking out there and hasn't seen these. Let me know if people are interested, if that fits with Forum rules and wotnot. Figure with an 8 month waiting list its worth mentioning and the GT3 looked gorgeous.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20989

Was offered that gt3 last month, I have a 997 2s coming from them in march/april, they wanted to know if I wanted a stop gap car (gt3!!!!) as its up for such a good price, feel sorry for the man that only used it for 500miles before selling it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21000

I hoped I might get it as a courtesy car for a couple of days, sadly not. ;-)

You should get the GT2 up there for a stop gap maybe?!

Apparently the GT3 is £12k less at the garage than it was before, so I dread to think the money that was lost on that car between the initial purchase and its sale back to the garage. Damn.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21001

Most definitely tempted but only £35k available I'm afraid!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21029

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back