Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RSB's (Rochdale Sports Boxes)

WillD

Ok RSB's are fitted but the one of the straps snapped as I pulled out of the garage so I have a new one coming tomorrow which has to be fitted. In fact the strap snapped as I was loosening the bolt so I tried a temporary fix with the welder. It all held together but the split again when starting the engine. Obviously I have only heard them idling and with a little throttle blip but so far I think they sound great !!! Looking forward to tomorrow evening when I can take her on the road !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20877

RSB's ? Will - are these your take on the RSR's a la Gert ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20879

They are very similar to RSRs

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20880

Will, saw (and heard) you driving through Shenfield today - boxes sounded great!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21419

Shenfield?? One of my old stamping grounds. Well kind of... I was a Billericay Dickie. Er... 22 years ago. Don't recall much tasty machinery around then - more XR3is (including mine - but it was more than a half-way decent car then).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21425

Still a few Fords around - guess there always will be in Essex. Some reasonable machinery around though, including several Porches, the odd Fezza, Astons (we have Lancasters just up the road) and a couple of new Bentley Continentals. Not sure if I like the Bentley or not, but suppose I wouldn't turn one down if it were offered...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21448

Hi Martin hope you are well, thanks for the comments on th RSB's. I am very happy with them. The only thing is they tend to make you rev a little higher when pulling away etc... as I just love the sound.

Friend has a Bentley Continental coming soon - I don't like the rear end also a Carrera GT was spotted parked in the high street a few Sundays back.

Also have friends in the area with F 360 Mondena and 355 Spyder.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21449

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by warren mcbride on 22 November 2004

RSB's ? Will - are these your take on the RSR's a la Gert ?
now you're finally got them fitted.....

what's IS the difference between RSR & RSB's !!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21452

Not much at all send me a PM....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21493

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back