Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PPI in N. Ireland???

Pixelation

Monza
Anyone know where to get a PPI done in N. Ireland - within 30 miles of Belfast??Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19984

hi,

agnew's will do a pretty basic ppi for you for about £100-150 if i remember correctly. think there is also a guy in lisburn, and theres p.j. donaghey in dungiven (028 777 42111).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20005

Harjesh - do you have a phone no. for Agnews?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20073

Or the place in Lisburn - this is where the car is. Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20075

hi,

isaac agnew is on 028 90389999. it wouldn't be that c4 in the autotrader would it? it looked v. good!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20101

p.s. i'm selling a '94 c2! see the ads for info.... :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20102

Good luck with the 575 purchase Harjesh :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20104

Harjesh - yep it is that one on Autotrader. Not sure on the bodykit but if everything else is good then it can always come off.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20173

yeah i wasnt too keen on spoilers either but it seems to be a good buy. course an inspection is essential for that peace of mind....

....thanks for that noony! cant decide on a gearbox though! any experiences/suggestions would be apreciated...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20188

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back