Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 convertible roof/alarm

panther911

My 2001 996 convertible has developed an interesting fault... when i try to lock it ...it does a doble beep/horn noise and then doesnt lock and then after a few mins the roof goes down on its own...anyone had this before..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19691

My 2000 996 C4 Cab has just started doing this today, but fortunately the roof is not going down. Did you find a solution ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34087

i think that the drivers door lock is playing up - you have comfort opening and closing on your convertible roof that when the key is held in the unlock position for more than 10 secs it will automatically open the windows and roof - if the door lock thinks that it sees the signal for comfort opening it will drop the hood -

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35017

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back