Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4S or Turbo??

I went from cornwall to birmingham 6 years ago to buy a 87 Mercedes 300E, 2 owners 49K,with leather upholstery, he collected me from the station, took me to the bank to get the cash £9K- he wouldn't take a draft, then took me to his bungalow to view the car, 3 owners, november 86 - NO ABS, and vinyl upholstery, 3 owners not 2, part main dealer history, scratches down both sides. when i asked where the car was i came to buy I.e One with leather and the ABS I specifically wanted and asked him twice to confirm it had it, he then called me a time waster asked me to leave which i did quite quickly with 2 growling alsations on his front lawn,

He can't read or write thats why his son goes everywhere with him,

If you want to sue me for libel or slander I'm more than happy to see you in court Mr Hartley

mark Pearce

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18949

WOW thats terrible,

Thank you very much for your experience, thats a great help when spending that sort of money

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18950

Mark P - how come you dont appear on his website ? You know the testimonials bit..................................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18951

I don't think Mr Hartley send the customer satisfaction questionaire to you a fortnight later as he can't read or write

Never had anyone to tell the story to who might know him, My local jaguar dealer tells me he's allways being asked to leave the closed jaguar or saab auction at BCS Measham car Auction because he's not a main dealer

One of my aims is to be known as one of the nice guys when it comes to buying a Porsche, i allways think I'm selling a dream, the poster on your school boy bedroom wall, etc not just a car,

But then again I'm not as rich as Mr Hartley and i expect he still sleeps as well as i do, i suppose thats where the saying '' Ignorance is bliss comes from''

Mark Pearce

www.stirlings.co.uk

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18954

Thats a great attitude you have Mark - you are indeed making someones dream a reality - its refreshing to hear that kind of comment.

Good luck to you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18955

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back