Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

There are so many 993 Targa owners here !

How do quote the message that you are responding to....anyway, if I can changed my discs and pads anyone can, its really easy, I went to pcar.com, the DIY section on brakes. Once you have done it once, you will kick yourself not doing these jobs yourself. And since you like tracking like the rest of its a good skill to learn 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31785

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Algray on 25 July 2005
How do quote the message that you are responding to.....
Click on the quote bubble in the middle of the message header. Hope that makes sense..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31789

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Martyn1 on 26 July 2005
[quote:vhsrhOJyHV="Previous poster"]Quote: Originally posted by Algray on 25 July 2005How do quote the message that you are responding to.....
Click on the quote bubble in the middle of the message header. Hope that makes sense..
[/quote]

Thanks Martyn1.....I guess I should get my eyes checked :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31822

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sean F on 21 July 2005

Well done Pete. Hope all is well.I think we are up to 17 now if the posts above are anything to go by!Robert- Good idea.
I guess i must be number 18 then!

96 Silver/Blue ....love it!

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32146

So am I 19 or 20? Possibly the only Speed Yellow so far I guess. First Porsche, now where's that decent weather?!!!

DC.

First post as well so hopefully this turns out ok.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32497

Bring it up to 10 ('96, iris blue, turbo front and spoiler). Stevo, there is a TSB 6006 to rectify a rattling targa roof. Done it on mine. cost me half a day and around 10 quid.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33271

Francis - when I get back from France I will be in touch - you are only half an hour from me - would be useful to have you walk me through how you did it.Thanks in advance.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33291

Francis - please send a message with your phone number.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35188

Just a quick one. How many 996 Targas on here?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35652

Finding this after the fact. I am another 993 Targa another. Getting to know her still but beautiful!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65050

Count me in as well , so is that 21 people with a 993 Targa ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65063

Pick mine up this week hopefully,

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65089

me too; arena red and marble grey. love it.

23?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65153

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomiNozka
Back