Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

There are so many 993 Targa owners here !

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by noony on 17 August 2004

Poon would look funny in shades :p
hey noony, so you not tempted to retro-fit a targa on top ? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17573

I sold mine a three weeks ago or so and I do not like reading about your great cars I am still gutted. I sold it to a chap who had advertised for one in 911 world, the day he was meant to pick it up he called to say the bank would not give him the money. We were leaving for Oz two weeks later. I then took it to the independant porsche club and put a for sale sign in it.(any one who went it was the ocean blue with a red interior parked by the hall) You may remember I posted before for an idea on price. I could have sold it 10 times over, the chap who test drove it brought the money to me a couple of days later. I am now in Australia looking for another 993 but my wife wants tomake sure our relocation goes right first.

I hope the weathers good over there. Paul......

(can anyone tell me how I change my email address on my profile as I know have a different one and of course would like to have car details etc mailed to me? with out creating a new profile obviously I will not be able to get the replies so I will look at this string)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17616

Blackie, I remember the car and I sopke to you about it! I was tempted, only it was a Tip. Glad you got a result. Best of luck in Oz.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17618

well not 4 but now 5 !!!.. but for what I thought was a niche model...... 4 (semi-active!) forum users is a fair number...

the I initially knew of... myself, Steve, andyphilpott (still!) & Gate Keeper..

now the 5th is PMacro

up to 9 now ! with JonH, Pneumatic, Westyman & Magic2

any more ?

more targa's since this was last updated ! per 1st post

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30808

Indeed, count me in...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30812

I feel left out ! :(

maybe I should get one ?

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30821

Soo... When is the Targa meet? :D
I'm coming from central London.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30869

Oh....

I want to come !

I have a sunroof, so I am half there !!

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30873

speedd is numero 13 :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30943

I had one until about two weeks ago. It's a great car and having owned both a Targa and a Coupe I can say you cannot tell the difference driving on the road.

Ian.

PS hello Sundeep, I know you from posting on PCGB.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31196

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back