Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

LHD Drive 996

hi i used a company called
www.lhdporsche.com
to buy a LHD 996. This was a car that they had physically with them. A 1998 Black c2 coupe fully loaded which I bought for £27,500, I could not have been more happy with the car or the service given.

They dont hold may cars in stock and therefore also bring cars over for you from germany and handle all paperwork etc. Give them a try!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17689

Steve, thats one of the companies I am looking at as they have a good range of cars and seem very well organised. Did yours come from a German OPC?

Also, more importantl how did you find adjusting to left hand drive?! Did you find it was safe after a while, one of the things I think about is flooring it from lights on a three lane dual carriageway like where I live, the lanes ar epretty narrow do you find it easy to judge after a while your road positioning?Cheers.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17711

Hi my car was from an OPC, I spoke to the Porsche dealer aswell before I bought the car to check the history. they also offer the facility of going to view cars at the Porsche dealer in Germany

I actually prefer driving LHD!! seems more natural somehow!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17750

<Sorry image not available after migration>
I live in N.Ireland. Age 30 . Want 996 Carrerra 2 Tiptronic. does anyone insure LHD in N. ireland, or any advice on increase in premiums due to LHD. I have quotes of £1700 for RHD at moment

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18262

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back